Despite not being there, I challenged myself to cover the event as much as I could. I’ll update this post daily with my findings, especially today and tomorrow which are the main seminars day (being in Hong-Kong, I have a bit of delay…).
I’ll cover Digital Analytics and Targeting & Optimization which are my topics of interest and more than enough to cover ! By cover, I mean, I’ll gather all useful information we could gain from going to the summit: videos, whitepapers, case studies, killing sentences, what’s new, best practices… anything that could help a digital analyst real daily life.
What’s all the noise about?
- Adobe Summit: Facts & Data first:
- Adobe Summit: General Overview:
- Adobe Summit: What will I be covering?
Just looking at 2 hours on Twitter…
but I could also be looking at Google Alerts, Facebook, Blogger… and I will.
What is the Adobe Summit ?
The Adobe Summit is a digital marketing event hosted by Adobe in Salt Lake City and London every year. It’s a 2 day session with a lot of digital marketing oriented conferences, I guess that if you are not always researching on last trends, news… it may be a good though expensive way to stay tuned with a lot of digital stuff in one go. Give you enough food for thoughts for a year.
I do really hope that I never speak like that…
Well, I picked my topic for sure, here are the conferences, I’ll virtually sneak into :
– Solving the attribution dilemma: Five keys to cross-channel ROI measurement
– Site Catalyst advanced: The time-saving tips you’re not using
– New innovations for Mobile with the Adobe Marketing Cloud
– Predictive Marketing: Unearthing hidden behaviors and data patterns
Targeting & Optimization
– Adobe Test&Target: Essentials for building relevant, high-converting entry page experiences
– Adobe Test&Target: Closing the loop: A personalization blueprint for B2B & lead-gen marketers
– Adobe Test&Target: 2013 Conversion ROI All-Stars: trues stories of optimization success.
So please be my guest, stay tuned and I’ll share with you everything useful I’ll find from those conferences !
#1 Update | Adobe Summit, who to follow on Twitter or who are the noisiest ?
The good news is most of them are analytics people or at least digital people, no click waisted!
#2 Update | Adobe Summit, key takeaways are here!